You can't move Exchange assets to an mMoney wallet directly, however you can withdraw cash from your Bitt Wallet account before 4:00 pm on August 29th, 2019, and use it to fund your mMoney Wallet. This can be done at the Bitt Offices - 2nd Floor, Mahogany Court, Wildey Business Park.
Articles in this section
- Why are you discontinuing the Bitt Exchange?
- When does this closure take effect?
- What will happen to my Bitt Exchange account?
- Will I need to cash out my Digital Barbados Dollars?
- How can I cash out before the closure?
- Can I transfer my assets to a different exchange?
- What will happen to the Bitt website?
- What will happen to the Bitt app?
- Can I transfer my funds to mMoney from my Bitt Wallet account?
- Will mMoney be updated to have similar features?