You will be able to cash out normally before 4:00 pm on August 29th, 2019. To cash out, be sure to sell your bitcoin for Barbados dollars via the exchange first. Next, navigate back to your balances, click on “Deposit/Withdraw”, click the toggle to “Withdraw” and enter the amount to be collected. You will then be able to collect your cash at the Bitt offices: Second Floor, Mahogany Court, Wildey Business Park.
Articles in this section
- Why are you discontinuing the Bitt Exchange?
- When does this closure take effect?
- What will happen to my Bitt Exchange account?
- Will I need to cash out my Digital Barbados Dollars?
- How can I cash out before the closure?
- Can I transfer my assets to a different exchange?
- What will happen to the Bitt website?
- What will happen to the Bitt app?
- Can I transfer my funds to mMoney from my Bitt Wallet account?
- Will mMoney be updated to have similar features?